• <span id="kyrsw"><video id="kyrsw"></video></span>
    <delect id="kyrsw"><rp id="kyrsw"><ins id="kyrsw"></ins></rp></delect>
    <samp id="kyrsw"></samp>
    <optgroup id="kyrsw"></optgroup>
    <object id="kyrsw"></object>
  • 當前位置:首頁 > 英語笑話 > 沖破思維屏障- 讓你哭笑不得的5種美式笑話

    沖破思維屏障- 讓你哭笑不得的5種美式笑話

    時間:2021-08-30 16:15 手抄報 我要投稿

    It's funny because cats don't wear diapers, yeah.

    很有趣,因為貓不穿尿布,是的。

    Hey, everyone. I'm Alex.

    大家好。我是艾利克斯。

    Thanks for clicking, and welcome to this lesson on " 5 Types of Jokes" .

    感謝您的收看,歡迎來到“5種類型笑話”課堂。

    So, specifically we're going to look at five types of English jokes that often play with word meanings.

    所以,準確來說,我們要看五種英語笑話,這些笑話經常是拿詞義來制造笑點。

    Now, if you're learning a language, learning jokes in that language is usually, like, one of the final barriers you have to punch through before you can claim to be, like, a full mastered speaker person thing in that language.

    現在,如果你正在學習一種語言,那么用這種語言,來學習笑話,通常就是你必須沖破的最后一道障礙之一,在你成為,比如,可以自稱語言大師之前。

    So, today let's see if we can break through that barrier for you and with you so that you can learn five different styles of jokes in English.

    所以,今天我們看看,是否可以同你一起,為你突破這個障礙,這樣你就可以學習到五種不同風格的英語笑話。

    Now, I'm not saying these are the only types of jokes.

    那么,我不是說只有這些笑話種類。

    Okay?

    好嗎?

    There are tons and tons and tons and tons of joke types in every language, but I'm going to look at five of the more common ones today.

    每種語言都有成千和上萬的笑話種類,但我今天要看的是五個比較常見的笑話類型。

    So, let's not waste any more time, and. . .

    所以,我們廢話少說,而且……

    Ready for it?

    準備好了嗎?

    Going to start with number one.

    從第一個開始。

    All right.

    好的。

    What's the difference between X and Y?

    X和Y有什么區別?

    A very common joke type.

    (這是)一個非常常見的笑話公式。

    So, for example: What's the difference between mashed potatoes and pea soup?

    因此,例如:土豆泥和豌豆湯有什么區別?

    You can mash potatoes, but you can't pee soup.

    你可以搗爛土豆,但你不能‘往湯里小便’。

    Did you like it?

    喜歡這個笑話么?

    I liked it.

    我喜歡。

    I think it's really good.

    我認為很不錯。

    If you don't know the meaning of this joke, because you know, you're a non-native speaker, " pea" is a type of little vegetable. . .

    如果你不知道這個笑話的含義,因為你知道的,你是一個非英語為母語的人,“豌豆”是一種小顆粒蔬菜……

    Bean?

    是豆子嗎?

    Is it a bean?

    是一個豆子嗎?

    A lentil?

    扁豆?

    Something.

    某種東西。

    Anyway, something you can make soup with.

    無論如何,(豌豆)是你可以做湯的東西。

    And mashed potatoes, so you can mash potatoes but you can't pee. . .

    搗爛的土豆泥,所以你可以搗爛土豆,但你不能“小便”……【注:pee(小解)單詞發音和pea(豌豆)發音相同)】

    The other meaning of " pee" in this situation.

    在這種情況下“pee”就有了另一個含義。

    Number two.

    第二種笑話。

    Okay, joke type number two is: What does X have in common with Y?

    好的,笑話類型二是:X與Y有什么共同之處?

    So, for example: What does a banana have in common with a million dollars?

    所以,例如:香蕉與一百萬美元有什么共同之處?

    They both have appeal (a peel).

    他們都有appeal(a peel)。

    Huh?

    咦?

    It's pretty good?

    這個很不錯?

    Not bad?

    不錯?

    Okay.

    好的。

    Let me explain it for you so you can, like, want to hurt me some more.

    讓我給你解釋一下,這樣你就,比如說,更想打我了。

    So, a banana, peel.

    所以,一根香蕉,香蕉皮。

    And if something has appeal it means that it is attractive, like: " Hmm, I want a million dollars."

    如果某物has appeal,這意味著它很有吸引力,譬如:“嗯,我想要一百萬美元。”

    You get it now?

    你現在明白了嗎?【注:a peel和appeal發音相同】

    Let's just. . .

    讓我們來……

    Let's just move on to number three.

    我們看第三種笑話。

    Okay, next: " What do you call a/an. . . ? " jokes.

    好的,接下來是:“你怎么稱呼一個......?”的笑話。

    So, for example: What do you call a computer that sings?

    因而,舉個例子:你怎么稱呼會唱歌的電腦?

    A Dell (Adele).

    一臺戴爾電腦。

    Yeah, I like it.

    是的,我喜歡這個笑話。

    I like it.

    我喜歡。

    I think you like this one, too.

    我想你也喜歡這個。

    Smiled just a bit, right?

    笑了一下,對吧?

    If you don't know, Dell is a computer brand and Adele is a famous singer in the 2010s to 2012 period and maybe beyond.

    如果你不知道的話,戴爾(Dell)是一個電腦品牌,阿黛爾(Adele)是2010年到2012年期間的知名歌手,或許還會繼續火……

    Who knows?

    誰知道?

    So let's just continue with number four.

    所以,讓我們繼續看第四個種類。

    So, next we have the " Why? " joke.

    那么,接下來,是“為什么?”的玩笑。

    So: " Why did" , " Why do" , " Why does" , " Why is" , " Why was" , " Why were" .

    所以:“為什么……”,“為什么……”,“為什么……”,“為什么……”,“為什么……”,“為什么……”。

    For example: Why was the math book sad?

    例如:為什么數學書很難過?

    Because it had too many problems.

    因為它有太多的問題。

    Yeah, that's the reaction.

    是的,這個反應就對了。

    That's what I'm looking for.

    這就是我要的反應。

    That's what I want.

    這就是我想要的。

    Okay, if you don't get this joke, math books have questions you have to answer, they have problems you have to figure out.

    好吧,如果你沒有聽懂笑點,數學書中有你必須回答的問題,他們有問題,你必須弄清楚。

    They're just very emotional, emotional books.

    他們只是非常情緒化的,有情感的書籍。

    Too many problems.

    有太多問題(所以難過)。

    Okay?

    好的?

    Whew.

    呼。

    You didn't like that one?

    你不喜歡那個笑話?

    Well, let's try for the last one, shall we?

    那么,讓我們試試最后一個,怎樣?

    Number five.

    五號類型。

    Next and finally: Knock, knock jokes.

    下一個,最后一個:“敲敲”笑話。

    You didn't think I was going to do this video without talking about knock, knock jokes did you?

    你不會認為我會拍這個視頻而不談論“敲敲”笑話的,對不對?

    So, the general structure of a knock, knock joke goes like this: " Knock, knock."

    所以,一個“敲敲”笑話的總體結構是這樣的:“敲敲”。

    And you say: " Who's there? "

    你說:“是誰?”

    And in this case I'll say: " Lettuce."

    在這種情況下,我會說:“生菜。”

    And you say: " Lettuce who? "

    你說:“哪位生菜?”

    And I say: " Hey. Let us in. It's cold out here."

    我說:“嘿,讓我們進來吧,外面很冷。”

    You're smiling, I can see it.

    你在微笑,我可以看到。

    I can feel it.

    我能感覺到它。

    Okay.

    好的。

    So, if you don't know, you can probably hear why this is funny.

    所以,如果你不知道為什么好笑,你可能會聽一聽為什么這個笑話很有趣。

    " Lettuce" sounds like " Let us" , so: " Let us in. It's cold out here."

    “生菜(Lettuce)”聽起來很像“讓我們(Let us)”,所以:“Lettuce in,這里很冷。”

    Did I just touch the mic?

    我剛剛碰過麥克風嗎?

    I'm not sure.

    我不確定。

    Ah, it doesn't matter really, right, guys?

    啊,其實沒什么事兒,對吧,大家?

    All right, so let's review the jokes and we'll finish this for you.

    好吧,讓我們來回顧一下這些笑話,為你的講解就結束了。

    All right.

    好的。

    That's it.

    就這樣。

    All five jokes.

    所有五個笑話。

    But we're going to review them one more time to maximize the pain.

    但我們會再次回顧下它們,來最大化這種“笑的肚子痛”的感覺。

    Now, you can tell these to your friends, make them laugh, make them cry, or both.

    而且,你可以把笑話講給朋友們聽,逗他們笑,讓他們哭,或者都行。

    So let's go from the top.

    所以,讓我們從頂部開始。

    What's the difference between mashed potatoes and pea soup?

    土豆泥和豌豆湯有什么區別?

    You can mash potatoes, but you can't pee soup.

    你可以搗爛土豆,但你不能“在湯里小便”。

    Yeah.

    是的。

    Number two: What does a banana have in common with a million dollars?

    第二個:香蕉與一百萬美元有什么共同之處?

    They both have appeal (a peel).

    他們都有吸引力(皮)。

    All right?

    好吧?

    Number three: What do you call a computer that sings?

    第三個:你怎么稱呼一臺會唱歌的電腦?

    A Dell (Adele).

    戴爾(Adele)。

    Yes, yes.

    是的,是的。

    And number four: Why was the math book sad?

    第四個:為什么數學書很難過?

    Because it had too many problems.

    因為它有太多的問題。

    And finally, I need your help on this one, so you say the parts that you're supposed to say.

    最后一個,我需要你的幫助,所以,你說你該說的部分(有下劃線的部分)。

    -" Knock, knock." -" Who's there? "

    ——“敲,敲。”——“是誰?”

    -" Lettuce." -" Lettuce who? "

    ——“生菜。”——“哪位生菜?”

    -" Let us in, it's cold out here."

    “Lettuce in(生菜要進),外面很冷。”

    Yeah.

    好的。

    Beautiful.

    不錯。

    Okay, guys, if you enjoyed these jokes and you want to memorize them and test your understanding of them, as always you can check out the quiz on www. engvid. com. engvid. COM.

    好的,小伙伴們,如果你喜歡這些笑話,想記住它們,并測試你對它們的理解,像往常一樣,可以在engVid官網里(engvid. com)查看測驗。

    While you're on engVid you can also check out my other lessons on dad jokes and five common types of jokes. . .

    當你在看engVid的時候,你也可以看看我的其他課程,關于當爸笑話和五種常見的笑話……

    Not types of jokes.

    不是你現在看的這視頻。

    I have another jokes video.

    我有制作另一個笑話主題的視頻。

    You'll see it attached to the video.

    你會看到它被附在本視頻后(注:在【Engvid-Alex-課程合輯】中可看)。

    And if you have your own jokes and you want to make me laugh, I love terrible jokes so please just leave them in the comments and, you know, make me laugh.

    如果你自己有笑話,你想逗我笑,我就喜歡很糟糕的笑話,所以請留下評論,逗我笑。

    Make yourselves laugh.

    逗自己笑吧。

    Make everybody else who's watching this video laugh right now.

    讓正在觀看本視頻的其他人都大笑。

     


    BT天堂网WWW天堂在线资源,亚洲多毛妓女毛茸茸的,97精品尹人久久大香线蕉,精品伊人久久大香线蕉